<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Comment
Recipes
Editorials
The Bread Board
SunCoast ECO Report
Links
Naked Vegetarian
Contact
Google
WWW The Green Cutting Board

Sunday, December 21, 2003

Joyeux Noël, Welcome to a Cajun Christmas 



Cajun, I’m a son of Norway, I married the daughter of a Cajun Queen and I never could look back. I’m Canadian by birth; Saskatchewan which means “Sweet Flowing River" in Cree, Sweet Grass people to be specific: ta'n(i)te' e'tohte't. kinose'wi-si'pi'hk, so I’m susceptible. First I tasted the flavours and then I sensed the essence of Louisian and I understood the connection; jambalaya, gumbo with sassafras, red beans and rice, shrimp etouffe, sweet bourbon bread pudding. Welcome to a Cajun Christmas. Il c’est bon pour nous.



SEND THIS PAGE TO A FRIEND

Top of Page
Comments
Links
Recipes

 

Comments: Post a Comment
Site Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?