<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Comment
Recipes
Editorials
The Bread Board
SunCoast ECO Report
Links
Naked Vegetarian
Contact
Google
WWW The Green Cutting Board

Friday, December 26, 2003

E-card Addict 

I am an e-card addict and not afraid to admit it. I love to send e-cards for any occasion or just because. And the best thing about it is that they’re free! Many of my favs have switched to sign-up accounts and, frankly, I don’t want to be bothered by that. You know – they get your email address and then start sending messages by the pound, or however electronic messages can be weighed.

Anyway, I was looking around this morning for some e-cards to send to my family to thank them for their Christmas generosity and low and behold I found a great e-card site! It’s e-cards.com. The beauty of this site is that you have the option of signing up or you can send most of their cards without doing so, whenever you’ld like. The really great thing about this site? “Every card sent helps generate a donation for Nature.” There’s also a plethora of information about endangered wildlife, and a variety of green links. Try it out and let us know what you think.

SEND THIS PAGE TO A FRIEND

Top of Page
Comments
Links
Recipes

 

Comments: Post a Comment
Site Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?