<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Comment
Recipes
Editorials
The Bread Board
SunCoast ECO Report
Links
Naked Vegetarian
Contact
Google
WWW The Green Cutting Board

Sunday, August 10, 2003

Well, we're not sure how informative a correspondent I will be, but I'm happy to join in. Harlan reminded me of the harbor seals we were privileged enough to see on our trip to southern California a few weeks ago. I must say that visiting those seals was the highlight of our trip, in my opinion. With the Pacific Ocean waves splashing against the wall while the seals and their babies rested in the protected, calm waters was a site to remember. I hope anyone who reads this agrees that the area must remain preserved for these beautiful mammals. Harlan will be adding the link to the Friends of Seals organization later today, so please be sure to visit their site. If you ever get to La Jolla, I highly recommend you drop in at the Children's Pool and see the harbor seals for yourself. You won't regret it.

SEND THIS PAGE TO A FRIEND

Top of Page
Comments
Links
Recipes

 

Comments: Post a Comment
Site Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?